Monday, January 29, 2018

Steer Clear of This Fashion Trap, No Matter How Alluring It Seems

Mercola

January 30, 2018 | View in Web Browser

Product Education
calcium supplement
Do You Make These 6 Independence-Robbing Mistakes?

If you're looking for these mistakes to give you fair warning, forget it. They operate in the background silently and without symptoms, like a thief in the night. Till one day tragedy strikes and you are suddenly without your cherished independence. Don't let that happen to you.

Your Tuesday Articles
fashion industry care what you wear
Steer Clear of This Fashion Trap, No Matter How Alluring It Seems

Buying into this trend is devastating for you, your bank account and the planet. It's leading to disgraceful waste and pollution around the globe. Fortunately, there's a new trend in the making that also does good in and for the world. Here's how to get on board with it.


stop buying fake beef
Stop Buying 'Fake' Beef

Can you tell where your beef comes from by reading the label on the package? While it may claim to be a product of a certain country, loopholes allow imported beef to be labeled as a domestic product. For real transparency, buy direct from the farm or look for this highly recommended logo on your meat.


homeopathic products now illegal
All Homeopathic Products Now Illegal?

In a bold move, a government agency has moved to make popular homeopathic remedies essentially illegal and subject to enforcement action. Is the move really about protecting public health - or the $3 billion in profits being diverted from another industry?

Recommended Product
Kids Multivitamin
Nutritional Insurance for Your Kids Means Peace of Mind for You

Tastes so good your child will probably ask you for them. You can feel secure knowing that Chewable Multivitamin for Kids provides a complete nutritional balance of 28 vitamins, minerals and trace elements, contains no known allergens such as yeast, wheat gluten, soy or dairy, and has 0g of sugar per serving.

Must-Read Article
magnesium citrate
Magnesium Citrate: Uses and Side Effects

60K Page Views

Magnesium citrate is a popularly used as a laxative to help with constipation. Learn more about magnesium citrate, its uses, benefits and side effects.

This e-mail is a Mercola advertisement. View Mercola.com Health Resources, LLC's terms and conditions. If you no longer wish to receive our marketing e-mails, unsubscribe here.

Disclaimer: The entire contents of this website are based upon the opinions of Dr. Mercola, unless otherwise noted. Individual articles are based upon the opinions of the respective author, who retains copyright as marked. The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Dr. Mercola and his community. Dr. Mercola encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.

Mercola.com Health Resources, LLC, 3200 W. Higgins Rd., Hoffman Estates, IL 60169

US Toll-Free Number: (877) 985-2695 | Intl Number: 1 (847) 252-4355

© Copyright 1997-2018 Dr. Joseph Mercola. All Rights Reserved.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

2 comments:

  1. GREETINGS everyone out there.. my name is (Robert Lora) I am from CANADA i will never forget the help Dr Ogudugu render to me in my marital life. I have been married for 8 years now and my husband and i love each other very dearly. After 6 years of our marriage my husband suddenly change he was having an affair with a lady outside our marriage, my husband just came home one day he pick up his things and left me and the kids to his mistress outside at this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my husband and my marriage too. i was searching for help in the internet, i saw many people sharing testimony on how Dr Ogudugu help them out with their marital problems so i contacted the email of Dr Ogudugu i told him my problem and i was told to be calm that i have come to the right place were i can get back my husband within the next 48hours, to my greatest surprise my husband came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him, that he will never cheat on me again, i quickly ask him up that i have forgiven him. Friends your case is not too hard why don't you give Dr Ogudugu a chance, because i know they will help you to fix your relationship with your Ex Partner. contact him: greatogudugu@gmail.com Or you can also reach him via whatsapp on +27663492930

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was depressed when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Herpes disease… I thought about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I'm gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was searching the internet I found Dr.ezomo contact number. +2349069171173 I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr.ezomo herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr.ezomo and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number+2349069171173 He can also cure so many sickness {1}HIV And AIDS {2}Diabetes {3}Epilepsy {4}Blood Cancer {5}HPV {7}ALS {8}Hepatitis

    ReplyDelete